They are all gorgeous!!! You are just beautiful my little SIL once removed ;-)And I know i don't count, but i like 5 and 9 for an announcement.
The last two are my favorite. :)
Haha Mac, we were sick of being serious so we took those at the end :) Five and Nine are my favorite too!
Well fine, if you're not going to use the second to the last one (my favorite) then I vote for Nine. So hawt right now!
I'm with Mac....the last two.And I'm so happy that you are sohumble.
Great photos, Hanna! When did you graduate? Twenty seven years ago?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They are all gorgeous!!! You are just beautiful my little SIL once removed ;-)
And I know i don't count, but i like 5 and 9 for an announcement.
The last two are my favorite. :)
Haha Mac, we were sick of being serious so we took those at the end :) Five and Nine are my favorite too!
Well fine, if you're not going to use the second to the last one (my favorite) then I vote for Nine.
So hawt right now!
I'm with Mac....the last two.
And I'm so happy that you are so
humble.
Great photos, Hanna! When did you graduate? Twenty seven years ago?
Post a Comment