I went to efy at the U this spring and it was fantastic!!!

We had real live Austrailians there!!

For a service project we made tie blankets for the primary childrens hospital

We were eating lunch on a large lawn under a nice tree just enjoying ourselves and then the tree fell on us! this huge branch broke off and landed exactly on us.


Our company name was the Most High and we got it from a scripture they assigned us but then it turned into the biggest joke that our company was "the most high" oh dear...


This is Erin my roommate. I had never met her before i got there and we become great friends. We found out that both of us had been praying for a good roommate and our prayers were answered!


I loved the whole experience, it was fantastic. If any of you are efy age and you have the opportunity to go to efy, go! it's so amazing
No comments:
Post a Comment