Sunday, March 14, 2010

Prom!







After Jamon picked me up we went to the Union Station and got pictures there, then we went to Ruby River. It was so good, I got ribs :). Then we went to the dance! It was at the Weber State ballroom, it was gorgeous! Then we went to this kid Mike's house and played Apples to Apples and made cookies. Over all, it was a super fun and eventful evening :)



4 comments:

Mac said...

Very nice! I have to say my favorite pic is the one with Lainey in the sink in the background though, hehehe.

Hanna Banana said...

Haha, yeah that's pretty great :) Oh and I forgot to mention that Tess made the sleaves on the dress, and did my hair and make-up, thanks Tess!!

JoAnn said...

Sleaves? Sleeves.

(PS You're both beautiful!)

Hanna Banana said...

I know it's sleeves and that's what i think when i type it but then it comes out sleaves and i don't know why

About Me

I use to be shy and boring. Now some say I'm strange, crazy, or weird. But what can I say? I like having fun. Plus, I'm a daughter of God :)