I got to be in a floriculture class with three other girls. Well it's actually like a team and our competition is on Tuesday. Basically what we do in our competition is: We have to identify 150 plants, make boutonnieres, arrange planters, judge plants, and take a written test on plants. It's super fun and I am learning a lot of info that maybe I will never use but in the mean time, makes me feel smart:) Here are some pics of the boutonnieres I have made at practices
I made this one today at a practice at my house. I was learning how to do the bows
3 comments:
Gr: Wow, Hanna, they are beautiful!
You know, this could be a little way to make extra money......
My niece, Amy (Aunt Kathy's daughter) does flowers on the side, and it's a neat little side job for her. It looks like you have a knack for it too. Love, Gr
Wow Hanna those're really pretty! I do like the one with the purple filler flours :)
Do you have to pay for all the flours you use?
No,we got them for practice
Post a Comment