This was a combined line drawing that I did in my art class. Sorry you can't see it very good!
This watercolor is in the display case at school so it kind of has a weird shadow goin on but it is a watercolor line drawing. I just signed up to take AP art next year and I'm totally nervous!! But I got to go on a field trip down to the Springville art show and it was way cool!! And I also went to the BYU art museum and I got to see my great great great grandpa's painting of the pioneers crosing the Missouri river and I was like, oh yeah, I'm related to him:). So wish me luck, I hope I get better than I am right now...:)
1 comment:
Hanna. Nothing to be nervous about. AP Art is just art all over again, you just have to produce a lot more.
Post a Comment