Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hey Everyone!

Hey Guys. I know I haven't posted in a while, but life's been crazy these days. To start off, in august, I started going to public school, which is my first time going full time, (except for Italy, which was totally different) and so that's been time consuming. I also started shadowing at the ski resort, so I can learn how to be an instructer so I can get a job as soon as I turn 16. Then there's always the holidays that are crazy! And my bestest friend just came for a visit, and that was very fun. She's the best. So that's my life...
~Me

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Gr/Gr: Pretty exciting life, we think.
We are so proud of the things you do, Hanna Banana. We love you.

Jayne said...

Gr/Gr: p.s. Your blog won't let us post anonymously, so we went in on Kepsel's. So confusing isn't it.

Anonymous said...

hey nanna you should proboly post more often!!!!lol ttyl best buddy!!!

Anonymous said...

oh i totally forgot my new blog the one where i remember my password is www.tiff-head.blogspot.com visit soon!

About Me

I use to be shy and boring. Now some say I'm strange, crazy, or weird. But what can I say? I like having fun. Plus, I'm a daughter of God :)