skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hanna Banana's Life
Saturday, December 23, 2006
My Blog
I decided I wanted a blog. So here you go. I'll try to update it as much as possible. Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
Tiff Head
said...
Hey cute when was this taken?
*~Tiffany~*
December 23, 2006 at 6:53 PM
Hanna Banana
said...
Like a few years ago. We were dorks
December 26, 2006 at 3:01 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(8)
►
August
(5)
►
March
(3)
►
2009
(9)
►
June
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(3)
▼
December
(3)
My Friends
My Family
My Blog
About Me
Hanna Banana
I use to be shy and boring. Now some say I'm strange, crazy, or weird. But what can I say? I like having fun. Plus, I'm a daughter of God :)
View my complete profile
Other Great Blogs
The Asp
Mac and Diana
Jayne and Caleb's
Sladesnews
Hanna Banana's Life
Favorite Blogs
Our Utahopian Life
Guess what?
11 years ago
The Abbotts
Moving forward
11 years ago
Sladesnews
Bah bah
11 years ago
Small happenings of a small girl
Part of growing up
12 years ago
The Asp
My supahhewo dweem
12 years ago
Life in Comfort
The Real First Letter
16 years ago
Pookie, Pooka & Pooko
Today is gonna be the day...
21 years ago
Life Through Her Eyes
2 comments:
Hey cute when was this taken?
*~Tiffany~*
Like a few years ago. We were dorks
Post a Comment